Louvre Solutions Opening Roofs & Sun Louvres Standard Warranty Details
- All product installed by Louvre Solutions carry a ten year workmanship warranty from date of invoice excluding Natural Disasters.
- All aluminium louvers and extrusions used in Louvre Solutions are manufactured in an ISO9002 quality assured environment to AS1866 and AS3902 standards.
- Marine grade T316 stainless steel is used for drive axles, with stainless steel componentry fixings being standard
- Plastic injected moulded componentry is all UV stabilized.
- Louvre solutions exclusively uses Sito motors, switches and electronics. Sito offer a 2 year warranty on all motors and electronics
- Powder coat finishes – A wide range of exterior powder coat finishes are available. Duralloy or equivalent is the standard finish supplied unless stated otherwise and provides excellent resistance to weather and salt spray. This carries warranties of a maintainable service life of 25 years, film integrity of 10 years and colour integrity of 7 years.
- Anodised finishes – The current specifications re anodised aluminium range from 12-20-25 microns depth. The greater the microns the better the protection. With regular cleaning anodised material will retain its original integrity for no less than 10 years.
- Cleaning – Periodic cleaning (each 6 to 12 months depending on your environment) is essential to remove dirt, grime and accumulated salt deposits from both powder coated and anodised surfaces. Three steps for cleaning are:
1. Carefully remove any loose deposits with a wet sponge.
2. Use a soft non-abrasive brush and a mild household detergent solution to remove dust, salt and other deposits.
3. Rinse off with clean fresh water.
4. Regularly check (each 3 to 4 months) the water drainage gutter for any build-up of debris which will cause overflow or blockages.
- The louvre systems are designed to conform to New Zealand and Australian standards wind loadings. Full engineering details available on request.